Welcome to Goulburn Valley Environment Group
The Goulburn Valley Environment Group is a not-for-profit community environment and conservation organisation based in the Goulburn Valley in northern Victoria.
GVEG was formed in 1990 by passionate local people who care about the very special environment of the Goulburn and Murray valleys.
Please explore some of our projects and campaigns from the past, checkout what we are doing right now, and fiind out what is in store for the future!
- SA Royal Comm Submission (214kb)
- GVEG Productivity Commission Submission (216kb)
- GVEG CEWH Submission (141kb)
- Regional Forest Agreements (127kb)
- GVEG Basin Plan SDLadjustment submission (124kb)
- MDBA Senate Inquiry submission (134kb)
Book launch & Joining the Dots photos
Book sale information:
For members - $25 - contact Iris firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail - $35 available from
- Collins Booksellers, Maude St, Shepparton
- Visitor Centre, Nixon St, Shepparton
- YWater Discovery Centre, Hood St, Yea
- Barmah Heritage Centre, Blake St, Nathalia
2017 Presidents Report
Sunday 23rd September
The AGM followed a tour of sites within the Broken-Boosey Review of Threatened Plants Project. Project leader Sally Mann expertly led the interesting and informative tour of sites at Wunghnu and Drumanure, which are part of an area being surveyed as a comparison with a similar project conducted 20 years ago. Following the AGM, Doug Robinson led a tour of project sites at Waaia.
Elected Office Bearers
John Laing, Louise Costa-Pelle, Doug Robinson, Melissa Stagg and Katie Ferguson